Other Convenience Services
24 HOUR TELEPHONE BANKING: 866-653-0473
Telephone Banking is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The first time you access our Telephone Banking service you will need your account number and social security number or tax identification number. Once this information is validated you will be prompted to create a 4 digit personal identification number to use for future access.
Try it Today!
Remote Deposit Capture
Remote Deposit Capture is now available! When you login to your mobile app you will see a deposit tab on the menu. To activate please accept the terms. You will be approved within 24 to 48 hours.
After approval follow the steps below to make a deposit.
- Login to your Consumers App on your smart phone or other smart devices.
- Click on the Deposit tab. Next, click new deposit.
- Select the Checking Account you would like to deposit in. (Remember, you can only deposit into a checking account)
- Properly endorse the check by writing “for mobile deposit only,” next add your account number and sign.
- Follow the 3 steps on the screen (1) enter the amount of the check, (2) take a picture of the front side of the check, (3) take a picture of the back of the check. Make sure the image is clear and contains all four corners of the check.
- Your deposit limit is $3,000 per check or $3,000 in total deposits per day.
- Watch the status of your deposit on the App under the Check Deposit History to be sure your deposit was either accepted or rejected. Please keep your paper check until the funds are posted to your account. If your deposit gets rejected, contact us for more detail.
***Please contact us if you need your daily total deposit limit raised higher than $3,000***
An e-signature or electronic signature is a legal way to get consent or approval on electronic documents or forms. It is secure and can be done anywhere, anytime, and on any device. All that you need to provide to us is an e-mail address.