To Our Members,
We are excited to report effective Monday, June 1st, we will reopen our lobby. We want to proceed with caution, so we ask that you continue to practice safe and healthy illness prevention methods inside our facilities moving forward.
- Traffic will be limited in the lobby to 4 members at a time. Upon reaching maximum capacity, it is requested that members wait in their cars until the next person leaves.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for members.
- Surfaces will be sanitized throughout the day, followed by a thorough cleaning each night.
- Members are strongly encouraged to limit visits only to those whose presence is necessary for the transaction.
- Appointments are recommended for any services beyond standard teller window services.
Should you have any specific concerns, please contact us at 308-762-1871. For your lending needs you may contact Colette at the Credit Union, or contact Kim by calling 308-760-5336 or via email at email@example.com.
Thank you for your patience as we continue to navigate through these times together. Stay well and, as always, we are thankful for the opportunity to continue to serve you and support our community!
-Your friends at CCFCU
Welcome to Consumers Cooperative FCU - We are the right choice! Here's why -
- We know our Members and offer excellent customer service.
- We are known as the friendly Credit Union.
- Our members are owners, there's no doubt about who comes first.
- We are non-profit and pass our savings along to our members.
- We have fewer costly fees.
- We offer attractive savings and loan rates.
At Consumers Cooperative FCU, our members are our first priority. If you have questions or concerns, we want to know. Please contact us using one of these methods:
LOST OR STOLEN ATM OR VISA DEBIT CARDS
It is important to notify us immediately if your Consumers Cooperative ATM or Visa Debit Card is ever lost or stolen. During regular business hours contact us directly. After hours, please report your card lost or stolen by calling 800-500-1044.
|The purpose of Consumers Cooperative Federal Credit Union is to be a financially sound institution, providing quality, personalized, competitive services through dedicated employees working together in a professional and friendly manner to all of our membership.
Board of Directors