TO OUR MEMBERS
We are excited to report effective Monday, June 1st, we will reopen our lobby. We want to proceed with caution, so we ask that you continue to practice safe and healthy illness prevention methods inside our facilities moving forward.
- Traffic will be limited in the lobby to 4 members at a time. Upon reaching maximum capacity, it is requested that members wait in their cars until the next person leaves.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for members.
- Surfaces will be sanitized throughout the day, followed by a thorough cleaning each night.
- Members are strongly encouraged to limit visits only to those whose presence is necessary for the transaction.
- Appointments are recommended for any services beyond standard teller window services.
Should you have any specific concerns, please contact us at 308-762-1871. For your lending needs you may contact Colette at the Credit Union, or contact Kim by calling 308-760-5336 or via email at email@example.com.
Thank you for your patience as we continue to navigate through these times together. Stay well and, as always, we are thankful for the opportunity to continue to serve you and support our community!
-Your friends at CCFCU
ANNUAL MEETING UPDATE
Mark your calendars and join us for our rescheduled 69th Annual Meeting to be held on Friday, September 18, 2020 @ 6:00 PM at the Alliance Eagles Club.
Come out and enjoy a Chicken Fried Steak Dinner. The Business Meeting will follow, and as always we will be having a prize drawing.
Attending the Annual Meeting is one of the best ways to learn more about what the Credit Union has to offer and help us do an even better job to meet your financial needs. We look forward to seeing you there.
Please call us by September 8th to reserve your spot.
Go to main navigation